Saturday, November 22, 2008

Are You Interested In Taking A Tarot Course Online?


From my email bag I got an announcement about a website called Tarotcollege.com that is teaching online course in tarot readings. Although I do tarot readings as a profession I'm never one to shrink from soaking in as much knowledge as I can! There is always something new to learn.

As far as I know some of these courses are free but you can also become a lifetime member for a fee.

I have looked over this site and it looks very interesting.

Tarot College.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here