Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Picture From My Garden - Finally!

Well I finally got to posting a picture from my garden here!

This is a picture of one of my bean plants growing against the cement of the outside garage wall! This picture was taken back in August (I think) and it looks pretty healthy as far as how it is growing.

As of now the plant is still growing but no beans to harvest yet!

I planted some other things as well, such as corn and tomatoes and hope to use them with my cooking!

The picture by far is not the only thing I planted but at least it is what I took a picture of - LOL!

Hopefully more pictures will be forthcoming!

We have been having a lot of rain in the Philly area and the temperatures are getting cooler so I'll see how the rest of my garden turns out!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Desi said...

Garden's are so great. I am not good with plants, but they're so pretty! And very eco-friendly.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo, I wonder how your corn will do in the cold! I'm in Texas and my corn is looking pretty pathetic...and it's still in the 90s here! I guess I just planted far too late...

12:05 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Well its halfway through November now and working in my garden - the time just flew by! I'll have to see if there is any salvagable in my garden.

To Desi - I used to think that I wasn't great with plants and such but I decided that having a garden was one of the things that I wanted do so I learned and kept at it - and I'm so glad I did!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here