Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mabon

I can't help but notice the chill in the air (or rather I should say the chill in the house!) We're coming close (Monday) to the first day of Autumn which is also when Mabon starts - which is my favorite time of year! I just didn't think that it would come so fast!

Mabon is that time of year when we harvest what we have sown and it is also the time to prepare one's self for the winter and winter months to come! I like this time of year because it is a lot cooler than it is during the summertime and the holidays are quickly approaching.

I haven't been able to harvest anything from my garden yet but there is something growing there!

Here is a link to the blog posts that I have made about Mabon so far.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here