Sunday, June 08, 2008

What My Horoscope Said For Today

Even though I do astrology readings I thought that I would take a look at my own horoscope today. Sometimes I just can't believe how amazingly accurate my astrology readings can be!

Basically it said that I often try to do too many things at one time which is really so, so true and that I should just concentrate on doing one thing at a time - which is eerily accurate for me today because while I am on the computer I am concentrating my thoughts on doing one particular thing instead of my usual frantic pace!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at dragonmajestica's blog and saw your comment and thought I'd drop by. Recently, it seems I've come across a lot of comments that indicate that pagans in general seem to be much more open-minded than, say, born again christians ot hard-core athiests. That has been my personal experience and I think the reason lies in something you wrote in your header. We never stop being a student on our chosen paths... and encountering new ways of thinking or ideas is pretty commonplace. We are life long students. I've been working for several months on developing my mediumship skills and the most recent addition was a deck of oracle cards. No, I haven't gotten any great moments of incredible insight..but I do enjoy those "aha" moments when the significance of a card or draw arrives a few minutes later, seemingly out of the blue. Just wanted to say hi and hope you have a great week!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Actually I was just thinking about my path and realized that it was almost exactly 5 years ago that I first began my journey!

The fact that I have become comfortable with the fact that I will always be a student and will always be learning just makes me appreciate the process (and everything else) more!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here