Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Did A Tarot Reading For Myself Today

I did a tarot reading for myself today and I drew the "Ace Of Wands"



This card symbolizes creativity and says that the seeds of opportunity and success are coming my way (which I certainly HOPE SO!). Additional interpretations are:

expanding your potential
opening to greater possibilities
conceiving a dream
expressing yourself
stimulating your imagination
allowing a talent to unfold
coming up with a solution

At this point in my life the above sounds absolutely true!

I have been doing tarot readings for some time now and I do readings on myself as well.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here