Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Was Wondering Whether Or Not I Should Get A MySpace Page?

It's so much with keeping up with the blogs that I have. Besides this blog I have a few others which I don't post in as much. But I was doing something else and I was thinking about MySpace and then I wondered whether or not I should join it.

I don't think there's anything wrong with having a MySpace page - its just that I have so many other sites and its hard enough remembering all of them much less going back and updating and bringing them more current.

But MySpace is a good networking site so I might decide to go ahead and get a myspace page. But I am curious as to how many of you already have a myspace page and if you do have one could you kindly leave a link to it - I may want to start my own myspace page and it would be good to have some "friends" waiting for me to get.

Here is my new myspace page:

Angelwitch's MySpace Page



Let me know what you think of it......

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Willow said...

Myspace is good in that it emails you when someone's left a comment/got a new blog, messages you ect so you only have to go on it when it tells you somethings there to do (if youchoose for it to email you that is)
my link:
www.myspace.com/moshedpotato

3:42 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

I think my initial hesitation had to do with the fact that it was just more work to have yet another "place" on the internet.

Looking at it through different eyes now - the more places I have the better!

Besides the Internet is supposed to be fun and the more "friends" I have - the better!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here