Saturday, September 15, 2007

My Favorite Time Of Year!

I don't know if I mentioned it or not () but this is my favorite time of year!



Mabon is not far away and it is the time of the year where we celebrate in our harvest and get ready for the winter months ahead.



I don't know where you live but where I live (Philadelphia area) the weather is so cool today! The wind is blowing - even gushing at times - and I saw people wearing jackets and parkas! Only a few days ago it was so hot and humid that you almost didn't want to wear anything!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this time of year as well. It is by far my favorite.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

I know that Mabon is over with now (since its Halloween Day) but it is still my favorite time of year.

You'll have to give me an idea of your area so that I can know if your area has a "change of seasons" like my area.

I always thought that the "New England" area was especially gorgeous this time of year and I pleasantly found out that the Philadelphia area is considered part of New England.

Suffice it to say that there are a lot of leaves outside and I am just loving it!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here