Friday, June 29, 2007

Another tale of manifestation magic?

I have posted many times here on my blog about my financial troubles. I have also posted some inspiring links to other sites that have inspirational messages that I sometimes even use myself.

What I want is to be successful in my career that I have chosen which is that of writing. There are some bills that I have that are of the nomal sort - mortgage, utilities and the like - that I sometimes struggle with. Another bill that I have is that of my mother's nursing home bill. My mother died last year and there was still a balance due on her nursing home bill. I started to pay this undue balance. Besides the fact that the nursing home had a claim on her estate the fact of the matter is that this was a very good nursing home and I'm glad that my mother received the kind of care that she did. The staff was so nice and they treated her with such respect and friendship that I was glad that she was there. There were also a lot of other residents there that helped for the atmosphere.

Well the unpaid balance started at just over $4,000. I was paying about $50 a month towards that balance. About 9 months later after making the monthly payments that balance that was due was cut down to just over $2,000. Imagine my surprise! It was due to my mother's insurance who before this wouldn't pay for the bill at all even though the nursing home submitted the bill to them more than once.

Well I welcomed that decrease in the balance due - more than I could tell you!

Although my finacial obligations were still a struggle I still continued to make the monthly payments and I still continued my sessions of meditation and my sessions of manifesting and my various spells to achieve what is that I wanted which was wealth.

I got behind on the payment for the month and was worrying and fretting about it. Well guess what I got in the mail? It was another billing statement from the nursing home and on it was the balance currently due and it was $0! Again imagine my surprise!

I am thoroughly convinced that my mind and other forms of mental things that I did had something to do with this. I kind of ponder why the results turned out the way that they did because it wasn't exactly what I wanted. But I know that some of you that will read this will tell me that my thoughts are working even though they may not be working in the way that I wanted them to. Not having to pay this monthly bill leaves me with additional money and I think that that is part of the magic that I created.

So, what do you think about this?

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynne said...

I love that you recieved this surprise. I think sometimes if we can stay aligned and at peace while holding our visions for what we want...our soul gets busy creating all sorts of cool stuff that we hadn't even thought of. Gives our soul, guides, non physical friends something fun to do...while we enjoy our day!

Congrats on your manifestation!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Willow said...

This is generally how spells work. I've been practising magick for.. 3 years or so, and from the experience of others, especially in material gains, they work in a way you least expect. I'll be trying a spell for money but all it might help with is probably i'll win ten pounds on the lottery draw or someone will offer me a job. =P

Every little helps, and God/dess knows best.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Well I'm still working on it. My mind when I'm trying to manifest just keeps going in so many different directions and I think that is the reason why I get results that have something to do with what I'm thinking but not necessarily producing the results I want (because I'm thinking of something else)

I shall continue to work on it!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here