Thursday, June 21, 2007

Making Stew!


I was in the kitchen making stew and it dawned on me about the many times it has been suggested that I put pictures in my blog, so I took this picture with my cameraphone:

Here you see the remnants of some onions that I was cutting to add to my stew. Sometimes I think I make the stew more to relax than to just eat the stew. I know lots of people who don't have the patience to cut vegetables but I kind of welcome it. And since I have started my garden I look forward to it!

I like to keep the stew simmering all day so that I can smell it throughout the house.

It also tastes like its good for the soul - at least that is how I feel when I'm eating it. Of course I intend to get a lot more creative cooking my stew - just like I see the people doing on those cooking shows.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here