Friday, May 04, 2007

How Spells Can Manifest.......

I was organizing my bills for the month and came upon my heating bill. Looking at it reminded me of a spell I did and how it turned out.

I wrote a spell all by myself. In the beginning I was told that writing one's own spell would make it more personal - so that's what I did. The beginning line of the spell was "Decrease my stress, my worries, my hell........." and it was a spell to bring me financial gain. I wrote out the spell, chanted it in front of a burning white candle and then let the candle burn out. How did my spell manifest? My heating bill came to $0 - TWICE! Imagine my shock! And it was during the winter when the heating bill is at its highest!

Looking back on this spell (and I noted it in my Book Of Shadows) I think it manifested the way it did because I was probably thinking about my bills at the time and this resulted in the spell turning out the way it did.

It was a kooky kind of result but it just made me want to try it more and this isn't my last "money" spell!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here