Monday, March 19, 2007

When You're Going Through Times of Adversity

I found this very good article on a blog. Since it can't be reprinted without asking permission I'm including a link to the blog and the specific article.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/sbrisc/a-life-coach-less-ordinary/entries/2006/10/19/rule-number-2/1032

As the article so wisely points out we all go through times of adversity. And any advice that we find that is helpful should be shared with others and that's what I'm doing here.

I'm taking this advice to heart and will practice it in my life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here