Saturday, February 17, 2007

The "Secret"

I have been hearing a lot about this. I heard Oprah talking about it as she was promoting one of her shows but since she didn't say what "the secret" was in her promo, I didn't think more about it. I have since come to find out that "the secret" is a concept to bring whatever it is you want in your life - be it money, to lose weight or have the relationship of your dreams.

I have found the link to a short video that shows this concept. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2MqciSMOmk

Personally I thought it was a very powerful video short and I'll let you decide for yourself once you view it. I downloaded it and want to use it as my screensaver (as soon as I figure out how to do that).

This is also my first visit to youtube though I have heard a lot about it.

So take a look at the video short and you can decide for yourself whether you like it or not.

I certainly want to attract abundance and wealth into my life!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here