Saturday, October 28, 2006

To Miss Tonia

Something's wrong with the comment section of my blog so here's my answer to your comment to my previous post

Look who's talking! I having been visiting your blog quite a lot and to be quite honest I am just outright JEALOUS! I've seen those gorgeous pictures that you have taken both inside and outside of your house!

The stew was quite delicious thank you and I have the ingredients to make another batch. But I think that stews and soups go great with this time of the year. And I love the smell of it cooking in the house. And I think that it really has to do with the process/journey of making the stew itself. All that talk about cooking being relaxing - I'm starting to believe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miss Tonia's blog is called Kitchen Witch and a link to her blog is listed on the side of my blog but her blog is sooooo good that I'll post the URL to her blog again. Its:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here