Tuesday, September 26, 2006

There's A Definite "Nip" In The Air!

If you don't know by now this is my favorite time of the year! There is a definite "nip" in the air 'cause I can feel it! The nights are getting much, much cooler. I took a stroll to do an errand and the leaves are dropping everywhere. It was even chilly out enough for me to "cover" up! (Which is the way that I like it.)

I did my errand around 8:30 this morning and the scenes were just like out of a picture book. You know school kids with their parents waiting on the corner for the school bus, College students on the way to classes and even a tree in my area that has acorns that are falling - I'm sure the squirrels are loving it!

On my grocery list is apple juice/cider, pound cat plus I already have some nuts from before (no, not the ones from the tree-LOL!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here