Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Another Online Group That I Would Like To Join......

There is a newsgroup that I would love to look at.  Here's the URL:

http://groups.msn.com/WiccansInPa/candlemagick.msnw

The only problem is that in order to join I'd have to register at msn and I'm having problems doing that.  Sometimes going through the registration process crashes my computer and sometimes the pages take so long to load that I just give up.  It's got something to do with signing up for their "passport" registration.  Maybe it's just my computer but I would love to see this group!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here