Sunday, August 13, 2006

Another "Witchy" Group That I'm Oh So Curious About.....

Oh, so curious!

I got an email about a gathering in my area and I'm oh so curious about it.  Even though I don't have a car it wouldn't be too hard to get there - even the time of the event is good.  I still have doubts and still feel hesitant about going even though it sounds like it would be interesting to go to because they don't have any expectations - the event is just to share experiences and learn more.

I'd love to hear from others who have attended such events.  I'd even love to hear from those that, like me, are still hesitant about going.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grab a friend and go! You may love it or hate it or maybe it's just ok, but you'll get your feet wet and maybe meet some great people.

I've gone to some events that are ok and some not so great and some that are amazing! There's nothing like getting together with like-minded folks and engaging in an incredible ritual experience. It's always tense at first, not knowing what to expect, but it gets easier. Go for it.

12:52 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

Of course you're right. I think its the "car" thing that is mostly the reason because it is a ways away.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here