Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Lots Of Things To Talk About.....

First I just wanted to thank the people that have posted comments. I have recently approved some of the comments that have been left on my blog. It may have taken me a while to get to you but I finally managed to do it.

Secondly I posted about a group that I wanted to join but couldn't because of my computer. But I'm happy to say that I have a new computer (Yippeeeeeee!) and I have put in my request to join the group. I have also recently updated some of my webpages and will update the rest of them as well. Some of them haven't been updated in a year!

Now on to more "witchy" matters! I haven't created any new spells but that is only because I have come to realize that I have to work on my manifestations. I try to keep my goal/objective in mind but I get anxiety attacks worrying about negative results. Therein lies the solution and that is to maintain my positive thoughts. I am getting better at it though. As a matter of fact there is a message forum that I love because it has posts with positive messages. I'm going to post the link here but I want to post it on the side of my blog so that it will always be on the front page. If you click the link and go to the forum you will LOVE all the positive messages - as a matter of fact I don't think that negativity is allowed-LOL!

In my learnings I have come to know that its not just the spell itself that is needed but you also have to be in the right state of mind! I'm fine when I do the spells and I am in the right state of mind - its just afterwards that I will get one of my panic attacks.

I had a very nice meditation session a few days ago. You know that as the months progress it gets darker earlier. So I sat in my livingroom in the big comfy chair with just the faintest hint of light, got myself comfortable and only focused my thoughts on what it is I wanted to achieve and manifest. No negative thoughts - just positive ones! Afterwards I felt more relaxed and more focused on what it is I wanted. So I think that this will be a good practice to follow when I am feeling particulary stressed. Even just thinking about it now makes me feel more relaxed!

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Tonia said...

After reading your post, I now remember what I have forgotten in the past couple of years. And that would be positive thoughts, focus and meditation. Guess I kinda got side tracked by life. Thanks for the reminder.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Its true the saying "its more easier said than done". Many times negative thoughts will creep into my psyche before I'm even aware of it. I think that I am just used to thinking negative and thats the part that I have to change where I'm thinking more positive on a consistent basis.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here