Saturday, October 28, 2006

Another ? Experience?

So tell me, what do you think of this experience?

I'm determined to go to the store to get a few necessary items. The store is within walking distance. I was going to put it off but the news talked about bad weather for the next two days so I decide to go to the store today. I didn't know it at the time but it had started raining lightly but I was still determined to go so that I could avoid being out in the more worse weather that was yet to come. So I go to the store, buy my couple of items and when I got home I find that I'm missing $5 in change! Of course this is upsetting to me and I will admit that I got a little obsessed about it. I could have backtracked my steps but remember it was raining and cold so I decided not to do it. Of course I kept digging in my pockets hoping that the money would "magically" turn up but it hasn't. I start to lament about this when the mail comes. Guess what I got in the mail? A digital camera! No it didn't come out of nowhere. I had actually filled out one of those rebate/offer forms for this digital camera and mailed it in. But guess what? I mailed the form EXACTLY ONE WEEK AGO! I didn't know that I would get the camera so soon - in fact I thought that there might be a problem with the forms.

So I'm bummed (actually obsessed) about not finding the $5 but quite tickled that I got the digital camera (and got it so soon!). So I'm wondering about the message in all of this. Its like I got both a negative and a positive experience both together at almost the same time. I also have this problem with being obsessed about money (which I am continually working on). Its like the message is saying bad things can happen but good things can happen too. I also get the feeling that obsessing too much about money will bring about "strange" money experiences that will happen (like this experience).

I have done a few "money" spells in my short time as a witch and one of my most successful spells was a money spell that consisted entirely of my visualization and my focused state of mind. I think that this is one of the keys that I have to remember and that is my state of mind (and also my focus). As far as the $5 is concerned I'm taking the advice that I heard mentioned and that is that it is a test, something to throw me off track and take away my focus (which it has). Now what matters is me getting back on track with my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here