Sunday, November 26, 2006

What Color Aura am I?

What Aura Colour Are You?



Red
Having a red aura means that you are a lover. You love to love. You are very romantic and you always have to have a lover or be in a relationship. Red is a colour full of goals and ambitions. You are a leader, and you are very passionate.
Take The Quiz Now!Quizzes by myYearbook.com
























Kind of an interesting result - don't you think? I do love all things romantic including romantic movies like "Sense & Sensibility" - although I sometimes don't like the way the stories end. "Titanic" comes on tonight. I'm not too crazy about this movie brecause Leonardo DiCaprio is a little young for me and it was a tragic story. I'd still like to believe that love conquers all........

See what color aura you are by clicking on the link to "Take The Quiz Now!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here