Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I Shouldn't Let Other People (especially relatives) Bring Me Down!

So I live in a house and the house has a mortgage! I have a close relative that thinks that that is just awful. Meanwhile this relative lives in a studio apartment and I just know that if she didn't have anyplace to live that she would want to live with me - rent free!

Its something how people can bring you down! Wisdom says that you let them bring you down and this is the case with me! I know I let it bother me because finances is one of the things that I worry about constantly! So this conversation with the relative just fed into it.

I have to keep my goals in mind and stay focused to achieving them. I was listening to the radio and one woman who called in said that she meditates at least one hour a day - something that I should do more of. I know that meditation helps quiet the mind and it helps bring focus to the things that we want to achieve.

I have to get rid of the "noises" in my head!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I know how frustrating it can be when your fretting over finances and relatives want to put the added pressure on you. Nice huh. Lke most people my age Iive paycheck to paycheck. I know I'll always have debt so I try not to let it get to me. When the weather gets warm enough to ride the bus again I'm gonna get a second job so I can get some bills paid off and buy a car so that by nov I can drive again!! It's already been over a year and I'm still not used to this shit!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Well I think a lot of it has to do with how you look at it. I have debt too and I found out that my credit score isn't so hot - but you know what? I'm gonna work on it and have fun doing it. I have this one big debt (old credit card) that I wish would just go away but if I pay back at least a little at a time then it will go down to nothing when I pay it off. I also have a smaller debt from a department store that I'm going to apply the same priciple to.

As far as the car goes....I would love to be able to have one and I'm going to - but until I do believe it or not there are some good things about taking the bus namely you don't have to worry about a parking space (or parking tickets!) but I know what you mean. I still have my fond memories of being able just to get in my car and go............

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here