Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tea Fan?

I have become quite fond of having a cup of tea. This started right after I decided to become a witch. I think it has to do with the soothiness of having a cup of tea. (I'm having one now (-:

Of course I still do drink coffee but not as much.

There's just something soothing about having a cup of tea. It's relaxing and gives me a chance to think about things.

On a related note I hope that I can incorporate this with my gardening as well using things like mint sprigs and other kinds of herbs in my own tea.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

It always feels so soothing to have a cup of tea while listening to the rain outside

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here