Saturday, April 07, 2007

Internet Overload!

That is what I have been going through for the last few days! I found a site that has podcasts in their archives plus they have a regular radio station full of programs that have to do with inspiration, healing and spirituality. It's called Achieve Radio and it's full of very inspiring broadcasts! One in particular I liked was the one about prosperity and living the type of life that you want! The interview was with a woman who talked about how she struggled while raising her daughter and how she pulled herself out of those struggles to live the kind of life that she wanted! Well I downloaded that one so that I could save it and play it over and over again. You should really take a look at this website because it has lots of programs dealing with the mind and spirit!

The next website I found was I Am A Witch.com. Another website with tons of information! Now this site I'm trying to join but I'm having problems signing in with them. I sent them off an email and am waiting to hear back from them. Once you join you can also have an email address with the Iamawitch email address.

I visited a very interesting blog from a fellow witch but I have to go back and get the link.

So much new stuff that I am finding and I am happy to say that these are legitimate witch-related websites. I'm finding so much stuff online that I am getting a headache!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here