Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Big Green Candle!

I have been using green candles during my meditation sessions. Green is the color of money and wealth and that is what I am concentrating on and that is what I am focusing my mind on during my meditation sessions.

So far I have been using the small tea light candles and I'll burn one of those per session. Lately I have been thinking about getting a bigger candle that's green so that I won't have to keep using additional candles but now that I think about it using the smaller candles are a better way to go. I say this because burning a whole candle per session makes more sense as regards to what my goal is (which is more money).

I have seen many candle spells online but mostly I stick to a simple candle burning session where I focus on my desires and that session will last until the candle burns out - so getting a bigger candle just wouldn't be the same to me.

I do know that I have said in previous posts that tools aren't necessary but I also said that having them enhances what it is you want to do.

What do I do during these meditation sessions? It's quite simple really. I'll usually use my livingroom where there is this big comfy chair. I'll light the candle and sit down and relax to focus on my desires and intentions and (try to) not let other thoughts - negative thoughts - enter into my mind. The whole goal here is to relax one's body and mind to the point where you reach a very relaxed state and remain that way for the duration of time that you set. My sessions are at least one hour.

Even those that don't believe in candle spells should try the meditation part of it because another reason why this is done is to relieve stress and relax. Have you ever felt nervious or have had bouts of anxiety (like I have)? Meditation would be good for this. The goal is to help center and ground yourself and you don't have to be a witch to do that. Getting back to a peaceful state could prove beneficial in more ways than one. There have been times when I have meditated and the end results are a calm peaceful feeling which helps me to tackle and solve my problems more efficiently.

We all have problems but it's what we do with them that counts!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here