Friday, April 27, 2007

Music-related website

I heard this song on the Internet and decided that I liked it. I was going to start a webpage with my musical tastes, likes and dislikes but when I found out more about the group I went to a website that allows me to have my own music page of sorts. I just joined it so I'm working out the kinks. Basically you can have the music you like on one page. You can also have a journal too. So here is mine:

Last FM - AngelWitch

My Journal is here

So far I have one track listed. It's called "Seven Sirens And A Silver Tear".

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Willow said...

I love this song! Sirenia rock =]] I'm working on learning to play it by ear. Only got a couple of chords so far, but it's a start! xD

10:59 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

well this is the first time I have even heard of them but I heard the song on another website (forgot which one) and just loved it! As a matter of fact I'm beginning to get into Celtic music which I never even heard of before

My tastes are just growing and expanding......

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here