Friday, June 01, 2007

UFOs?

I have always been - more or less - an open-minded person. I believe that there are things that can't be explained. I have an interest in those things old, ancient and mysterious. I especially love all those specials that come on TV around Hallowen about witches, vampires and other such related stuff.

I recently was looking at a blog about UFO's and although I haven't had any personal experiences with UFO's that doesn't mean that I don't think that they aren't a possibility. I don't think that ours is the only planet with habitants on it.

But it's always interesting to find other sites and blogs that are interesting.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here