Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Garden!

Well I checked over the weekend and I'm starting to see some of them sprout up! I'm so excited because it has been a long time since I have had a chance to start, much less tend my garden!

So far I have managed to plant some beans, peas, corn, peanuts and I have planted a couple of herbs as well. I have also noticed that my rosebush has sprouted and I have these lovely dark roses! I think I'm going to save some of the petals and use them for something!

I was reading someone else's post about how their life had become so busy and that they didn't have time to do any spells or rituals lately but they did find time to bake some bread - from scratch! Something about kneading the dough made them feel very relaxed and how they felt that they were putting a part of themself into the baking. That's something that I would love to get back into doing - baking from scratch! Besides making the house smell so yummy baking is a very good relief.

I probably sound old-fashioned and since I have bought my baked goods already made from the store it has been a long time since I have baked anything from scratch - but I'm thinking about it!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here