Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A Sense of My Environment


I know that pictures help make a blog seem more interesting but the truth be told I have the hardest time adding pictures to this blog. I can't even do it using Internet Explorer and I'm using another browser just to be able to add this picture.

As you can see this picture was taken a while ago back during the winter. I took the picture with my cellphone and its one of the views outside my door. It took me this long just to send the picture to my email via my cellphone. But I figure the more I do this the easier it will get. So you can kind of call this a test picture.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here