Thursday, September 13, 2007

Attitude, The Ultimate Power!

I have added a new link to the side of my blog. It is a link to another blog that posts about Attitude and how having a good one will affect you in all areas of your life!

Attitude, The Ultimate Power!


I have just spent an exhausting time reading through the many posts of this blog! And the reason is because there are many posts that I was interested in reading!

Dealing with the negative thoughts in my mind is something that I am constantly working on and finding this blog was great! (Maybe it was even a sign to point me to somewhere that would help me deal with this). And I'm now glad that I found this blog!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger DubLiMan said...

THANK YOU!!!! That was a very heartfelt dedication to my blog. I am touched beyond words that it affected you in such a positive way. What you have just done makes every minute that I spend on my blog worthwhile. You are an angel.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

I think that we all go through moments of feeling "blue" and depressed and reading your blog posts did a lot to help cheer me up and I'm sure it will do the same for anyone else who is feeling down.

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here