Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Had Another "Experience" With The Rain Today


Sometimes it just feels like nature is saying "I'm going to give you a little break today".

In the past I have wrote about my "strange" experiences with the rain and the same "experience" happened to me today!

I went to my local store which is a few blocks away so I walk there. Now I had seen that it had been raining since early this morning but there was something that I needed to get at the store. So I got my umbrella and started on my way. After all it hasn't rained here in a while and we surely needed the rain so there was nothing really to complain about.

As I stepped outside (with my umbrella) I noticed that while it was wet outside it wasn't raining so I carried my umbrella with me and went on my way! (As a side note here I remember reading about how one should get out and enjoy nature every once in a while and that is what I decided to do as I walked to the store.)

I enjoyed not being rained upon as I walked to the store but I had my umbrella ready and waiting just in case it did start to rain. It didn't! So I walked to the store, took in a lot of nature and walked back home.

About 5 minutes later it started to storm!

Isn't that something! And the very same thing has happened to me many a time!

Now there have been one or two instances of me being out in the rain when it was actually raining but my thoughts were that nature was telling me that even though it gives me a "break" sometimes don't take it too much for granted. It is a gift that I am giving you.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here