Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What I Did (So Far) On This Halloween Day!

You know its been so long since I just took a day to enjoy the day! And that is what I did today on this Halloween Day! I had tea and "Halloween" cupcakes for breakfast! I have been watching horror movies all morning and enjoying every "scary" minute of it! Most of the shows I was watching were compiliations of "The Scariest Movie Moments" but I also watched some old black and white horror movies too. I think that I like those the best because they just seem so more better well-made.

I don't know what it is about me and the gypsy "lifestyle". One of the reasons why I like the original version of "The Wolf Man" is because of the beginning scenes where they were in a gypsy village. My chosen path is that of a hedgewitch which is a witch dating back to the old days and modern day witches using the "old" methods and ways - so its like being a gypsy and a hedgewitch could be quite similar. I even like one of the old episodes of "Charmed" where they go back in time to save one of their relatives.

I also like watching some of the more documentary-type shows that came on today. I like seeing places like Romania and Transylvania (I'm even thinking of taking a trip to some of those places). There were shows on talking about modern day and past vampires and witches and other related subcultures.

I took a break from all of that Halloween-watching to do something on my computer and the thought occurred to me that I could add what I was doing this Halloween Day so far.

I could hear some children and some older teens outside. They don't go door to door anymore which is a shame but I'm sure that safety is the reason behind that. Fortunately there are a lot of Halloween-related activities that they can take part in in my area but it was good hearing them outside.

Its been a long time since I just enjoyed a day - especially a holiday - where I just took time out and was leisurly. I did enjoy it and it is a good reminder that I have to enjoy it more often.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here