Sunday, September 23, 2007

The First Day Of Autumn!

I just could not let this day go by and not reflect on this being the first day of Autumn! It is this time that Mabon is also being celebrated!

Mabon is my most favortie of all! I love the fall seasons and the cooler temperatures. But the season is about more than that.

Mabon is the time to harvest all that one has and celebrate that harvest. It is also a time of preparing one's self for the upcoming winter.

There are a lot of things that I have to be grateful about and even though I can't celebrate the beginning of Mabon in the way that I like I will be able to do it in a few days! I even have my grocery list of the Mabon-related things that I want to buy - like nuts, pound cake and even a nice bottle of wine to enjoy quiet times of reflection and meditation!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here