Friday, February 15, 2008

While I Do Practice And Believe In Astrology......

I do know that I shouldn't let it run / ruin my life. What I mean to say is that I agree with the idea that one can use astrology as a guide and/or as insight into what the "stars" say about you and your future. But don't use it to the point that you go by your astology reading only your astology reading alone!

For instance I remember reading my horoscope one day (not from my own chart but from my horoscope that I read in the newspaper) and it said that I was going to be robbed! Well I worried so much about that that my whole day was ruined because I was worrying about what this horoscope had predicted for me that day. It turns out that the reading was right because I had been "robbed" of my day - meaning that I didn't live my day as I normally would have.

Since then I have learned more about astrology and I know that now the interpretations and readings can have more than one meaning!

Here is my horoscope reading for today that I got online:



Now this reading does ring true because I have a family member who is quite sick and the last time I talked to them they were in the hospital. I do have another relative who does kind of live on the "wild" side but - for the most part - I really don't judge him. But the astrological reading is quite accurate in that I really shouldn't judge them because I don't want to be judged by them. It's a very good and pretty accurate reading!




Below you will see a chart that I made myself today because I was curious after reading my online horoscope.

My Sun is in the 1st house which represents my identity and how I feel about myself which today - I'm feeling pretty good about myself!

My moon is in the 7th house which means that I'm having some "issues" with some relationships (which seems to correspond with my other reading above!)

As you can see I also have a lot of planet's in the first house today which I interpret to mean that I'm having some "issues" with myself as well - which is true because I am going back and forth about what is good and what is not so good with my life right now. That is why I decided (actually I was inspired) to start a new blog about myself and the kind of life that I want to live!



I'm trying to keep my thoughts positive and I am continuing to focus on the things that I do want (and not the things that I don't want).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here