Monday, February 11, 2008

I Didn't Want Too Much Time To Pass Without Posting.......

I see that I haven't posted at all this month but what I HAVE noticed is that there have been quite a few visits to my blog so I feel that I should post something.

Right now my concentration is manifesting the kind of life that I want to live. I am my own worst enemy though because of my thoughts! I do realize that financial miracles happen all the time and everything I read (and hear) tells me to have faith and patience. Positive thought, positive energy and meditation are all things that I am practicing now.

Gratitude also is advised and I do have a lot of things to be grateful for. From the things that I have read I feel that this may be a "test" of some sort and while I strongly desire the results that I want there is still the journey that I have to go through and I'm supposed to appreciate and feel gratitude for the journey that I am going through and I'm supposed to have faith that the outcome that I want will happen. So I guess you could say that I am at a very critical crossroad in my life where I have to have faith.

I'm sure mostly everybody has gone through times of turmoil and getting through them without ever knowing how they were going to get through it - and that is where I am now. All I know is that I have to not give up!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here