Saturday, January 05, 2008

Astrology

I can't believe that I haven't mentioned this but I am a great fan of astrology! My sign is Cancer / MoonChild and this translates into my having one of the more emotional astrological signs. According to what is said about the Cancer Moonchild - our emotions rise and fall with the tide - which is something I have to admit is true.

It may be just co-incidental that some witches have a fondness for astrology and tarot (something else that I have an interest in too!).

I do my own chart readings with an astology program that I got online. I also do tarot readings with another program that I got online but I have to actually get a physical tarot deck because there are a lot of different tarot spreads that I would like to try out.

I do have this one book - an older book - that shows you how to give tarot readings with regular playing cards but I should have my own physical tarot deck.

As a matter of fact I made an astrology chart for myself today. It came out pretty accurate for today. I've never had to much problems with my identity - hence my sun in my first house. Moody - that's me alrght! A lot of planets in my first house today - meaning I really have no problems with identifying my identity but I sometimes may get foggy and lose my focus about who I really am and what I am really about!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here