Monday, May 05, 2008

I Seem To Have A Little Bit Of A Cold Today!

Actually I think that it may be an allergy since I was outside yesterday raking up some leaves. I was all in the hedges and the weeds so I think that's where I got my allergy symptoms from.

But not to worry because I have my tea bags waiting for me and I'm going to have some hot tea with my breakfast this morning. I'm also going to add some lemon and honey to my tea because that always seems to do the trick. I'm out of brandy though!

On the garden front, I have started planting but nothing has come up yet.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here