Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I Had Another One Of Those "Rain" Incidents Today!

I don't know what it is about me and the rain but I had another one of those incidents today!

I have been walking more as a form of good excercise for me and I do this by walking to my local stores in my area. It had been raining the night before and during the early part of today. But during the late afternoon I decided to walk to the store and there wasn't any rain in sight!

After I got back home from the store and had settled in I heard this pounding rain outside! It was raining so heavily that it sounded like somebody was pounding on the porch outside! But I was nicely and comfy inside!

I have posted a few times before about me and the rain and how this kind of thing seems to occur more often than not but I'm very grateful when it does happen - even though it is kind of weird.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here