Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Are You Interested In Taking An Online Course?

There are many times when I am on the Internet that I will run across an interesting site. Here is another one of them:

Gnostic Web is offering a number of online courses.

Hello Everyone,


A new round of courses will begin on the 18th of May 2008.


Courses include:

  • Out of Body Expriences and Dreams

  • Meditation

  • Self Discovery

  • Gnostic Wisdom


You can visit their website to find out more information about their online courses to see if you would be interested in joining.

As far as I know, these online courses are being offered for free.

As a matter of fact I think one of the reasons why I am blogging about this is so that I will have a "bookmark" reminding me about these courses just in case I might think of taking some of them.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here