Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Spring Is In The Air..............................

Even though my favorite time of the year is autumn I can't help but notice that spring is in the air! You can tell by the warmer weather and the grass and the buds on the trees!

I was reminded of this while I was out earlier today gathering the trash for the trash pick-up. Besides noticing the warmer temperatures it gave me a chance to look at the remnants of my garden. There are of course lots of weeds and some debri that has to be cleaned up but that is getting to be part of the fun of having a garden!

While I will be planting and growing vegetables I'm also thinking about the herbs that I want to plant this year as well! And I'm thinking about the herbs that I plant going into the food that I will be making too!

I just want to try everything!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here