Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I have (Another) New Website!

This one is called my "Windows Spaces" page.

It also includes a blog - which means I have yet another blog now! I don't know what I'm going to use this blog for but so far since I'm just learning my way around this site I'm using it as a kind of "help" blog to help me to get to know the site better.

If I remember correctly I got this site because I was trying to join one of the MSN groups that I was very interested in and having this site was a part of their "package". So if you have your own site here then drop me a line so that I can have some "friends" to add to my list.

http://angelwitch1012003.spaces.live.com/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here