Sunday, July 27, 2008

Herbs - Lemon Grass

Lemon grass is an herb that can be purchased but you can also grow it on your own. I found out that you can take the stalks that you buy from the store and put them in water and when the roots start to grow (about 2 weeks) you can then plant them in the ground.

I have not grown any of this yet but I plan to! (Hopefully I will be putting pictures of my garden here)

It can also be used in teas and is known to help one's psychic abilities.

It can also be used in spells as well!

Of course I have a garden and I just can't wait to start to grow this herb.

Related Links:

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here