Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Feeding the birds




One of the things that my mother used to love to do was to feed the birds! It's something that I continue to do and quite frankly I can see why she liked doing this! For one thing it does allow one to be outside, getting fresh air and just being a part of nature!

All the old bread that was still around in the house was saved for the birds! (By the way I should mention that there is also a bird bath in the front yard of the house).

Another thing is throwing out peanuts for the squirrels too!

Actually I kind of like doing both of these things!

And now that the weather is starting to turn a little bit more cooler at times just reminds me that the autumn (and Mabon) season will soon be here.`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here