Sunday, July 27, 2008

Here Is A Simple Money Spell

Here is a simple money / prosperity spell that I have had so long that I forgot where I got it from! It is definitely in my Book of Shadows.

It has worked for me and I hope that it works for you!

You will need:

  • a candle - a white candle can be used for all spells but since this is a money spell it would be better if you used a green candle. I have done this spell before and used one of those tealight candles - in both green and white

  • vegetable oil


Inscribe the candle with your name and the amount of money that you would like to have.

Light the candle

and say these words:

"Money Come

And Money Grow

Money's Mine

To Me It Flows
"

You can either let the candle burn itself down or blow out the candle before you leave the room - DO NOT LEAVE A CANDLE BURNING WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN THE ROOM TO WATCH IT!

Like I have said above this spell has worked for me in small degrees! It has brought me money when I very much needed it. Even though the amounts have been small I attribute that to my concentration and focus which I have to work more harder on.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here