Monday, November 17, 2008

I Have Plans For Thanksgiving - for sure!




The time is flying by so fast!

There are so many things that I want and so many things that I want to do!

Thanksgiving is next week! And I plan on making a turkey! I enjoyed doing this so much last year that I can't wait to do it again this year!

But making the turkey did wear me out last year because of all of the preparation that I did to make the turkey. I was going to do it all in one day - make the turkey, make the stuffing from scratch and also bake a pie - all at the same time!

Well suffice it to say I go through making the turkey and by then I was just too tired to even consider baking a pie!

But it was still fun and I plan on doing it again this year!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here