Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Live In The United States But.............................





I have this interest in other areas outside of the United States too.

For instance I was at a message forum where they asked people where they are from and someone posted that they were from Scotland but they didn't like the particular area that they live in and they told people that it rains all the time and not to visit there because they wouldn't like it......

I guess its because of all the romantic movies that I watch but when I hear the name Scotland I just think of green, green and more green (same thing when I think of Ireland too) - meaning that I have seen some gorgeous landscape pictures of Scotland.

I think that another part of it is that Scotland like many other areas has a rich and old history as far as witches and witchcraft is concerned - no where is that more relevent than in England and of course Salem, Massachusetts!

It's also kind of like I seem to know these areas - like maybe I lived there in a past life or something? Why would places and objects seem so familiar to me when I have never been physically acquainted with them before?

I love seeing programs about areas other than where I live but it also helps to make me appreciate where I live too!

It's also curious because I see that a lot of other fellow witches - both male and female - are from England and the surrounding areas.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here