Thursday, November 27, 2008

Onions And Garlic

As I was preparing my turkey earlier this morning I got to thinking about the onions and garlic that I was going to add to the turkey and came to realize just how many things that onions and garlic can be used for!

I mean it can be used for a lot of things when I'm cooking and I use them in my stews and soups and salads!

I also want to be able to grow them in my garden but so far I have only successfully managed to grow garlic chives (but don't worry, I'm going to try again next year!)

It also reminded me that I am also a kitchen (as well as green) witch and I felt exactly like this when I was preparing my turkey! All the spices and other ingredients that I was adding to the turkey, chopping and cutting and peeling in my nice warm kitchen on a gorgeous (though chilly) sunny day!

All I need now is a warm, open hearth!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here