Wednesday, December 09, 2009

I Did A Spell And It Worked!



I did a spell and it actually worked!

I live in an older home which has a driveway. Now you're not supposed to block a person's driveway with your car. Yet and still someone decided to park right in front of my driveway blocking my car! I was angry that I decide to do a spell right then and there!

One thing that I had to keep in mind is that when you are casting a spell do not seek to harm anyone or anything - so I kept that in mind when writing my spell!

Basically what I wanted was for that car to "go away and I used those exact words in my spell! Also spells are supposed to end with the words "so mote shall it be - so I also put those words at the end of my spell.

I have to tell you that I worked with what materials I had at the time.

I use a small white candle - because those were the only ones that I had but if I had the choice I would have used a black candle for this "vanishing-type" kind of spell.

I used a clean piece of white paper and wrote my spell down (creating the words of the spell myself). I used the words "go away and stay away" in my spell and ended my spell with the words "so mote shall it be".

I lit the candle and said my spell out loud - once. And then I burned the paper and used an ashtray as my cauldron to burn the paper in.

I let the paper burn entirely until it was nothing but ashes! Then I took those ashes and blew them onto the car that was blocking my driveway!

I released the energy and the spell and went back inside. About 1/2 hour later I heard footsteps walking hurriedly to the car and the car starting up! It took about a good 15 minutes before the car actually drove off and honestly speaking I think it was because I was obsessing over the car leaving and that is why it took it a while for the car to actually leave.

I did this spell about 2 days ago and the car hasn't been back since!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger alka said...

Hey how do you learn to make spells - teach me. I am very interested.

Thanks for your wonderful comment.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

Actually I learned online. You should do a little bit of research online. For me I visited some sites that already had spells on them and that led me to sites that showed me how to create my own spells - spells that you create yourself are supposed to be more personal and more potent. So start to do some searching online to find out as much about creating your own spells as you can. You'll need to learn basic things such as the color of candles to use and other basic things. Most importantly - don't try to rush learning - enjoy the process of learning it and have your own Book of Shadows so that you can keep your information down.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here