Sunday, May 03, 2009

I Think That A Rainy Day......




I think that a rainy day is good for one's soul!

I happen to be fortunate that I can work from home and for this I am very grateful!

It has been raining on and off since yesterday and this is good for my garden. It is good for me also because I was actually able to start my garden this year and have already planted some vegetables like beans and peppers.

I decided to start my garden and try not to worry about the things that are bothering me while I continue to work on solving my problems.

My garden also relates to one of my chosen paths as a green witch and kitchen witch. You see I have already harvested some garlic chives from my garden and I used it in some of my pasta sauce! What a great feeling it is to be able to add something from the garden that you grew yourself into the food that you are cooking!

I plan on having a great garden this year!

Also this rainy day gives me a chance to catch up on some work that has to done inside my house as well - both professionally and personally!

Deciding to take my chosen path as hedgewitch has shown me to take a deeper appreciation of nature! While some people may consider rainy days dull and dreary I have the feeling that it gives nature a chance to nourish the elements and to an additional extent - my own soul as well! For right now I am enjoying a nice hot cup of tea with classical music playing in the background as I work at the computer and catch up on my email and my professional work as well.

I know that some of those who are new to or interested in witchcraft think that it all has to do with spells and magick but to me this isn't the entire meaning of it. For me I think that there is a deeper meaning in that one has to get in touch with one's soul - working on yourself from the inside before you start working on the outside things.

Until next time

Blessed Be!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here