Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mabon Is Here!



My favorite time of the year has arrived!


"Mabon is a time of balance, when there are equal hours of darkness and light, and that can affect people in different ways. For some, it's a season to honor the darker aspects of the goddess, calling upon that which is devoid of light. For others, it's a time of thankfulness, of gratitude for the abundance we have at the season of harvest."

In order to start celebrating the start of Mabon, here is a list of what I am grateful for:

  • I am grateful for my home which I think is the perfect witch house! It has a front yard and a back yard where my garden is. There is also a front and back porch and an attic and a cellar! I just LOVE my house!

  • I am grateful for the food that I DO have right now! I had a very unusual dinner tonight - pancakes! - LOL! Also I do remember a time when I didn't have any food at all so I am grateful that both my refridgerator and my kitchen shelves are stocked with food - and yes I even have some of those Ramen Noodles too - LOL!

  • I am grateful for the fact that I have been able to work from home! My income is such that I am able to pay some of my bills quite comfortably! My Adsense money should be coming in the next few days.

    Not a lot of people can say that they work from home and I know that it is not an easy thing to do but its something that I set my mind on and the fact that I am earning an income proves to me that it can be done!




Here are 10 ways that you can celebrate the Mabon season!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here