Sunday, July 12, 2009

Everything Has Layers!


As you can see from this picture, I try to use everything that I have! The sticks I'm saving so that I can use for wood in my fireplace (I still have to have the fireplace built and installed yet - LOL!

I can also use these sticks as stakes for my garden vegetables and some of the sticks are shaped nicely enough to make a nice wand (or two!)

Of course the bucket is going to be recycled and used for something else.

If you're wondering where the sticks came from - they are from an maple tree that is in the front of my house. When the weather gets really bad and there are storms, some of the branches will break and fall!

I'm thinking that there are so many things that I can use these sticks for and I have much more than you see here gathered up!

It's been raining like crazy and my garden needs some tending to but at least I DO have a garden that I am tending to this year. What makes it even better is that I still have some time to plant some more things as well!

Also I'm on the lookout for pumpkins too!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think maple trees are GORGEOUS.
You left a comment on my myspace - I don't wnat people on my myspace to know about my blog at the moment, so I thought I'd comment here with a link. Click my name above this comment to see it. :) And feel free to leave a comment for me so I know you've seen this :)
x

7:48 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

Actually I'm learning to appreciate nature more! The area where I live has so many different types of tress - some with varying colors even in the summertime!

Thanks for adding a comment to my blog.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here