Sunday, June 14, 2009

What Part Of Being A Witch Appeals Most To You?



Here's an interesting question that was posted elsewhere and I thought that it would be qood to put here.

What part of being a Witch appeals most to you?

Here is the answer that I gave:

Like I posted before I am a new member and I have started to read the posts from the beginning and this question caught my eye.

The part that appeals to me most is the fact that it wasn't what I expected. I thought being a witch meant all spells and magick and I have come to find out that it is not really like that. I have found that you have to work on yourself first, have the right state of mind and spirituality and such before you can attempt to do
things "outside" yourself.

I also like the fact that I am constantly finding out new things and finding new uses for things. I'm appreciating nature more and have just come to realize that everything is related in one way or another.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here